We’ve intentionally kept Dubai’s economy open and free to attract business and investment, with government control and regulation of private sector activities limited to an absolute minimum.
- There are no direct taxes on corporate profits or personal income (except for oil companies, which pay a flat rate of 55%, and branches of foreign banks, which pay a flat rate of 20% on net profit generated within Dubai).
- Customs duties are low at 4% with many exemptions; 100% repatriation of capital and profits is permitted.
- There are no foreign exchange controls, trade quotas or barriers.
- A stable exchange rate exists between the US Dollar and the UAE Dirham (US$1.00 = AED 3.678).
- Liberal visa policies permit easy importation of expatriate labour of various skill levels from all over the world.
For more information, contact us:
Tel: +971  600 555559
Fax: +971  4 282 1131
P.O. Box 594
United Arab Emirates