Where to meet us next
Upcoming business events in Dubai
- The Experiential Planner MICE Roadshow, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai – April 5-7
- Associations World Congress, Berlin – April 10-12
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Great Ideas Conference, Hong Kong – April 10-12
- IMEX, Frankfurt – April 19-21
- Sales mission, Paris, Vienna and Zurich – May 9-13
- Meeting & Incentive Forum, Scottsdale – May 22-26
Did you know?
- Emirates Critical Care Conference, April 7-9
- World Retail Congress, April 12-14
- Global Spine Congress & World Forum for Spine Research, April 13-16
- The International Family Medicine Conference & Exhibition, April 17-19
- Arabian Travel Market, April 25-28
In Emirati custom, men and women wear traditional outfits. Men wear the dishdasha or khandura with a ghutra, a type of head dress, and an agal, a rope worn to keep the ghutra in place. Emirati women traditionally wear an abaya, a dress-like robe, with a sheyla, which covers their hair, or hijab, which covers both their hair and part of their face.