With a fleet of more than 248 aircraft, Emirates Airline currently flies to over 165 destinations in more than 80 countries around the world, and the network is expanding constantly. Over 1,500 Emirates flights depart Dubai each week to destinations on six continents.
As official partner airline, Emirates offers business event organizers bonus discounts on airfares and benefits. Business event organizers have access to an online one-stop shop that makes travel for delegates easy and much more economical. Some of the benefits are:
- Planning and managing requirements through one point of contact and 360-degree customer service.
- Dedicated airfares in Business Class and Economy Class within a travel window of five days prior to the event and five days after.
- Promotional material and communication tools to keep attendees informed.
- Bonus credits whenever meeting attendees take advantage of our travel agreement.
- Extensions on reduced-rated tickets for site inspections.
To enjoy these discounts and benefits, the business event shall meet the following requirements:
- At least 40 individual participants in total for Meetings and Incentives
- At least 300 individual participants in total for Conferences and Exhibitions
- Attendees from at least two countries (not including the meeting destination)
- A lead time of 45 days minimum for Meetings and Incentives. A lead time of 90 days minimum for Conferences and Exhibitions
For more information about Emirates Official Airline Programme, please visit http://www.emirates.com/ae/english/plan_book/corporate-travel/mice.aspx
In addition to Emirates, flydubai — the world’s fastest growing start-up airline — connects Dubai to destinations across the GCC, Middle East, North Africa, Indian Subcontinent, Asia and Central & Eastern Europe. Flydubai was officially set up in March 2008 by the Government of Dubai, forming the city's first low-cost airline and now makes more than 1,400 flights a week.