• The cruise terminals at Mina Rashid (also known as Port Rashid) can serve up to six cruise vessels and handle more than 25,000 passengers at one time.
• The latest terminal, the Hamdan bin Mohammed Cruise Terminal (Dubai Cruise Terminal 3), was inaugurated on December 11, 2014, and is one of the world’s largest and most modern covered cruise facility.
• The terminal has strong green credentials, having been build using recycled materials including steel structure, interlocking bricks and shipping wood pellets for interior finishing. Features include a Green wall shade system to reduce solar ingress, controlled LED and daylight illumination, and landscaping and irrigation supplies.
• Dubai Cruise Terminal also provides bicycle and electric car parking with charging stations.
•Handling Capacity: complete passenger turnaround of five cruise ships simultaneously; depth at the Port Entry channel: 13 metres; depth at the berths: up to 11.5 metres; max. tidal variation: two metres.
Dubai Cruise Terminal 1
• Location: Berth No. 10
• Terminal size: 2750 square metres
• Baggage handling area: 900 square metres
Dubai Cruise Terminal 2
• Location: Berth No. 31
• Terminal size: 3450 square metres
• Baggage handling area: 2400 square metres
Dubai Cruise Terminal 3
• Location: Berth No. 33-34
• Total terminal and baggage handling area: 27,000 square metres