Tourism sector establishments delegates can use this service to issue, renew, modify, replace, or cancel a Delegate Card.
- Valid passport copy for the delegate (including residence visa for non-citizens)
- A recent colour photo
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the emirate and directed to the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- High school certificate copy, duly certified for non-citizen delegates
- Copy of identity card
- Copy of establishment licence
- Letter from the owner of the establishments to issue one delegate card for more than one establishment
- Attain application from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
- Fill out a printed application (not hand-written) that includes owner's signature and a seal of the establishment
- Submit the application and fees to customer service staff for review
- The department will notify the delegate to collect the card once ready
- The delegate can accept receipt of the card with an identification photo, or former card in the case of a renewal.
new card or renewal AED1,020. Replacement card AED120
Average time for completion :
one working day