Dubai

Fit for a King: Taj Dubai opening special

Fit for a King: Taj Dubai opening special

17 May, 2015

HOTELIER MIDDLE EAST

More than a decade after it first landed in Dubai, with the conversion of a Deira hotel into the Taj Palace, India’s Taj Hotels has finally put a real stamp on the emirate, with a brand new property in the city’s downtown area: Taj Dubai. Ahead of the April opening of the property, management was expecting 30 per cent of business to come from leisure guests, with the remaining 70 per cent from corporate accounts, groups and events. In terms of nationalities, 25 per cent of guests are expected to come from the GCC, another 20 per cent from the brand’s India heartland, and around 15 per cent from Europe – mainly the UK and Germany.

Press Contacts
View All Press Contacts