The choice is yours. Make it count!
Why choose Dubai?
Live, learn and thrive in the heart of a world-leading global knowledge economy, which is also one of the world's safest cities. With a wealth of courses designed for forward-thinking students, you will be spoilt for choice when studying in Dubai.
What you can study
From a two-year vocational qualification or higher national diploma and a three or four-year undergraduate degree to postgraduate Masters' or PhD programmes, there are hundreds of stringently vetted and internationally credited courses to choose from.
Plan your stay
Check out our brief guide to get your search started for a place to stay when you move to Dubai. We also share more information about the process of applying for your student visa, and also share our guide on how to navigate across the city
Earn and learn
Work while you study in one of the fastest growing economies in the region. You can make the most of your Dubai education with a part-time job or boost your career prospects by signing up for an industry-specific internship.
- Leonardo Hechler from GermanyBACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG IN DUBAI“I decided to study in Dubai instead of the USA and Canada because I wanted to live and learn in a safe and nice environment. Dubai offers everything I was looking for: A modern city with an international society, international cuisine, as well as beach life and of course sunshine!“
- Yu Han from ChinaBACHELOR OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, AMITY UNIVERSITY DUBAI“Ever since I was a teenager, I dreamt of studying abroad and learning more about the world. My parents lived in Dubai for a few years and suggested that I move here for my higher education. When I first arrived in Dubai, the cultural diversity was a shock as I had never been exposed to people from so many different countries and backgrounds. I have been in Dubai for almost 6 years now and I love everything about the city. I will be graduating from the Hospitality Management programme at Amity University Dubai this year and hope to study further and get a Masters in Hospitality.“
- ChristopherMSC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS“I chose to undertake the MSc International Business programme at the University of Birmingham Dubai because I wanted to complement my engineering skills with a comprehensive understanding of how businesses operate in an international context. I have benefited tremendously from this programme as I was able to learn from, and interact with, people from various backgrounds, which further enhanced my understanding and appreciation of international business. Hence, I would definitely recommend this programme at the Dubai campus as it will provide students with exposure to a diverse range of cultures which enriches the experience.“
- Doreen Chiwundura from South AfricaBBA CANDIDATE AT MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION, DUBAI CAMPUS“My experience as an international student has been positive. I must mention the broad academic curriculum offered within a high-quality education system, the efficient administration and infrastructure, and, above all, the international environment.“
- Mecleena Serrao from IndiaBACHELOR OF COMMERCE: ACCOUNTANCY, UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG IN DUBAI“The reason I chose to study in Dubai is mainly because of the incredible diversity and the hospitality of its people. The amazing diversity of staff and students at Wollongong University makes me feel like this is the greatest home away from home one could possibly have! The warm hospitality of the people here in Dubai, the safety and security and the amazing Arabic cuisine, makes it the perfect destination for students. From the tall skyscrapers to the old souk, Dubai has it all! I have been so happy and comfortable ever since I got to Dubai!“
- Boris Chizy Ikechi-Alikor from NigeriaFOUNDATION PROGRAMME, BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (SOLAR AND ALTERNATE ENERGY), AMITY UNIVERSITY DUBAI“I came to Dubai in 2019 and it has been a wonderful experience. The UAE is known for tourism, but little do people know that it is also home to some of the best universities in the world. The faculty and professors are experienced and ready to go the extra mile to ensure that students perform well in their different fields. A melting pot of different cultures and nationalities, living in Dubai has broadened my perspectives on people and the world. As a student, there are also countless things to do in the city, from water sports, parachuting, trekking and desert safaris to shopping, shows, visiting museums, water parks and virtual reality parks - the list really never ends. The city offers so much for its student community - the safety, security and opportunities you get in Dubai are incomparable to other parts of the world.“
- AniekemeBSC ECONOMICS“The experience that I have gained at the University of Birmingham Dubai is amazing. The lecturers are friendly and approachable and the quality of education of the UoB Dubai is gold standard; consequently, I can become whatever I want to be. As an institution, the university advocates for diversity, inclusion, and belonging; for that reason, the Lecturers, staff and students come from diverse cultures. There is a real sense of belonging in the university's community and I have a better understanding of the values and way of life of people from all over the world.“
- SonaliBSC COMPUTER SCIENCE“Computer science is a field closely related to our day-to-day lives, from mobile applications to self-driving cars, the base of everything is data analysis and algorithms. Studying this subject gives me a deeper insight into the underlying principles of modern day technology and how things actually function behind the screen. I am very impressed by the quality of education the University of Birmingham Dubai provides and the global career opportunities it paves a way to, being a top 100 university. Our Professors are very supportive and they provide us with adequate personal attention during and after class hours to ensure we fully understand the concepts being taught. Upon graduation, I aspire to contribute to the field of Artificial Intelligence and perhaps even create innovative humanoid robots or work at a global software company in the future.“