With an inspiring choice of over 60 globally respected international university campuses - the largest number anywhere in the world - Dubai offers an abundance of best-in-class higher education opportunities.
Backed by the government’s strategic vision and investment, Dubai’s reputation as a knowledge-based economy at the forefront of innovation is founded on a commitment to the provision of quality education as a principal building block for the next generation of leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs. You only have to look at the wealth of courses and degrees that cover a full spectrum of curricula and disciplines, to see why Dubai is one of the preferred choices for international students.
A melting pot of nationalities and cultures, this gives you unparalleled access to tailormade programmes from the best international seats of learning, specifically designed to meet your unique abilities, ambition and aspirations. From a two-year vocational qualification or higher national diploma and a three or four-year undergraduate degree to postgraduate Masters’ or PhD programmes, there are hundreds of stringently vetted and internationally credited courses to choose from.
Dubai is also home to an ever-expanding community of renowned educational institutions including Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Heriot-Watt University (International University of the Year 2018, The Times and The Sunday Times) and the Rochester Institute of Technology, as well as highly respected leading local education facilities such as the Emirates Institute for Banking and Finance and Emirates Aviation University.
An added bonus of studying in a world leading knowledge-based economy is the fact that Dubai is also a cutting-edge R&D cradle, and home to a high-profile community of pre-eminent research hubs.
The most up-to-date resources, technology, laboratories and minds are all found here, including the UK’s Moorfields Eye Hospital, Johns Hopkins from the US, Dubai Science Park and the recently unveiled Mohammed bin Rashid Aerospace Hub, to the likes of the world’s foremost innovation accelerators such as AstroLabs, part of the Google for Entrepreneurs partner network, In5, DIFC Fintech Hive and Dubai Future Foundation.
Fast track your future in one of the world’s most forward-thinking cities
- Regional hub for global technology giants including EMC/Dell, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Oracle and Twitter.
- Ranked #1 in the world for FDI technology transfer and #3 top location for artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics in terms of FDI.
- Dubai leads the world in employment growth.
- A world leader in digital innovation. Set to become the first city fully powered by Blockchain by 2020, and has the world’s first Minister of A.I.
- A globally respected test bed for autonomous mobility initiatives and investors in groundbreaking technologies like The Virgin Hyperloop One. 25% of all transport in Dubai will be autonomous by 2030.
- Location of the world’s first fully functional 3D-printed office building.
- Launchpad for the One Million Arab Coders initiative and other programmes laying the foundation for exciting new next-generation career pathways.
- The city is spearheading the application of cutting-edge technologies such as AI, biomimicry, genomics, space travel, autonomous transport, robotics and 3D printing through the Dubai Future Accelerators programme and other government initiatives.
- Attracting significant business and innovation ecosystem investment and talent through mega events like Expo 2020 Dubai.