- Securing a commercial site lease contract.
- Obtaining approvals from relevant authorities for economic activities that require external approvals (e.g., Health Authority, Roads and Transport Authority, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority and others).
- Copy of the licensee's passport/ ID
- Copy of the applicant’s residence permit/ visa (for non- GCC nationals)
- The company's articles of association
- Feasibility study of the project
- The parent company's board resolution to open a branch in Dubai
- Letter of authorization of the managing director
- Copy of the parent company's commercial registration certificate
- Copy of the parent company's memorandum of association (MOA)
- Copy of the parent company's license
The total cost of issuing the initial approval is AED 120.
You can pay via direct debit at Dubai Islamic Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, or Emirates Islamic. To make your payment with cash or cheque, please visit Aafaq Islamic Finance, Noor Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, or Emirates Islamic.