- Normal Licence: Requires a Memorandum of Association that can be obtained electronically or manually, and a site lease contract.
- Instant Licence: Issued within five minutes for a group of activities that do not require external approvals. You can also issue a memorandum of association and get a virtual site for the first year. This licence also includes: Dubai Chamber membership for commercial activities; Establishment card from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA); and, Establishment card from The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation with the option to employ three people. This final card is available for the following legal forms: Limited Liability Company (L.L.C), Limited Liability Company Single Owner (L.L.C – SO), Sole Establishment, and Civil Company.
- eTrader Licence: A sole establishment licence for Dubai home-based businesses that have been issued with the trade name. Apply for this via the portal on Invest in Dubai with a fee of AED 1070 (licence fees and knowledge and innovation fees) + AED 300 (Dubai Chamber membership fees).
You will need specific documents based on the type of licence you’re applying for:For a normal licence:
- Approvals from other government agencies, if required
- If you’re using one of the approved service centres for this service, simply send the requirements via email to the centre.