Common licence modifications include:
- Amend partners or parties involved
- Change your business location
- Change your manager’s details
- Modify your business activities
- Change your capital
- Amend your trade name
Your service centre can provide more information on possible licence modifications.
- Sale of a shop: contract of sale
- Any amendments based on the following legal forms: Civil/Solidarity Works/Simple Recommendation/Public and Private Contribution: Appendix to a Incorporation Contract
- Auditor's report on capital reduction (change of the company's capital)
- Resolution of the Board of Directors/Resolution of the General Assembly approving partnership
- An original and duly authenticated appendix to the contract of a public or private joint stock company
There are a variety of fees involved depending on the service you’re looking for.
You can pay via direct debit at Dubai Islamic Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, or Emirates Islamic. To make your payment with cash or cheque, please visit Aafaq Islamic Finance, Noor Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, or Emirates Islamic.