DTCM Event Permit Information
Dubai’s e-ticketing and e-permit platforms were introduced to centralise and oversee all procedures in relation to ticketing and licensing of events in Dubai.
Download Event Permit Process
Make a Payment
The platforms facilitate operational improvements for all parties involved in event organisation and increase the number of distribution channels for tickets, making it easier to buy tickets for events in Dubai.
- Visit e-Permit website.
- Click on Register for an Account button.
- Read and accept the General Disclaimer.
- Select the Registration Type (Organiser, Venue) and fill the required fields.
- Enter contact information by clicking on Add New button.
- Upload the organisation trade licence.
- Submit the application and note the registration number.
Event Permit Proccess - Organiser
- Visit e-Permit website to apply for an event English \ عربي.
- Enter your username and password and click on Login.
- Click on Add New Event.
- Based on event data, make your selection, (Single Location Event or Multiple Location Event (different venues) and Single Occurrence Event or Multiple Occurrences Event).
- Fill Event required fields.
- Select type of event and activities that are related to main event type.
- Select location and date.
- Enter contact Information (Event Owner, Event Coordinator and Event Participant).
- Upload the required documents.
- Review all event information.
- Fees can be paid online or at DTCM Cash office. Review payment process details.
For any queries or clarifications, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Apply and Receive e-Permit (see above for details)
- Register as an organiser on eForm (see Manual and FAQ for assistance)
- Complete Ticket Fee Form (required to calculate capacity and 10% DTCM fee)*
- Draft Managers Cheque payable to DTCM with 10% of total expected sales (calculated using Ticket Fee Form above)*
- Complete Ticket Printing Fee Form (if you require Hard Tickets printed by DTCM)*
- Complete Ticket Fee Form for Free Events (For free entry events based on invitations)
- Complete and submit your New Event Notification (NEN) on eForm
* Steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 must be submitted in person at Dubai Tourism's Cashiers.
Please note that the Turnaround for both General Admission and Reserved Seating events is 5 working days.
However, Urgent events can be completed within 2 workings days.
- Complete and Urgent fee Form (to be submitted in person at Dubai Tourism's Cashier's)
2 working days from when all steps/documents have been completed and submitted.
Cancelled or rescheduled event
If your event has been cancelled or rescheduled, you are required to provide Dubai Tourism with:
- e-Permit and e-Ticketing Frequently Asked Questions Here
- eForm Manual and Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
- Event Licensing and Ticketing Decree 25 of 2013 in Arabic and English
- Executive Resolution N1 of 2015 Here
- Guidelines and Regulations for Permit Holders Here
If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org